Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Divas Become Sisters

I know that there are times when you don`t want critique but a soft landing. I want to share with you some of the sweet things the divas say to another diva who needed support: (names have been removed)

AAAA I will be the first to admit that I have no idea what I am doing here, but every time someone comments on my page it makes me feel good that someone took the time to check it out. I love that support. Don't leave, give it some time... checking out your site now!
______________

BBBBB I know it can be a little frustrating, and you may feel like nobody is reading or commenting on your posts or your thoughts, but this really is a good forum. You can learn so much and this is such a great resource for learning and growing your business. Don't give up just yet. It takes time.

______________


CCCCC What are you saying? You belong when you CHOOSE to belong!! This whole "online networking" thing can be tricky... I mean, it is a learning curve... but we are DIVAS =) and working from home can be so isolating! Don't leave just yet. Respond to posts... Leave messages... Also, we are creating a "yellow pages" for Divas which will allow you to reach out to people who will be great "sister divas in business" for you. I would just hate to see anyone leave this very unusual and very active community. I agree with BBBBB... don't give up yet!! This place is a gem, and you absolutely belong. NOW, how can we make you FEEL like you belong?
=)
_______________

DDDDD I am a newbie here and I must admit I don't chatter much or find the time to visit many gals around here. I guess I am just not that good at networking on social sites and perhaps you feel the same? I have seen a lot of positive stuff around here for those that use it and I hope to be more active someday.

I believe that women who run their own business (and especially mothers) need support because it's a tough job. Whatever your reasons, if you choose to hang in there, we can lurk around the community together and maybe we'll find a place to fit in :)
____________
EEEEEE This community has a lot to offer, it's growing everyday and the possibilities are endless.


_______________
FFFFFF Take care of your personal matters-be a mother, if you will no longer be married, transform yourself from wife to single parent, so you can come back and be a entrepreneur. If you start a business now, your business will suffer and you will not make money.

No one will know what you are worth unless you tell them what you are worth. Only God knows it. He also tells us to "love yourself as you would love your neighbor". Love yourself, be kind to you. You do belong and you are wanted here. You are obviously doing something right, persevere and you will see how happy it is on the other side.

I have 5 kids and 10 years ago I was very much homeless with my children and VERY poor. I never let go of my dreams. I did however, take some time to take care of my personal life-My ex husband had leave the picture.

Today, I am not on welfare, my children are clothed and cared for and I found a wonderful man. I have a job that has a crazy boss-me!- but I am paid well and take whatever day I want off. If I can do it so can you.

_______
I am extremely honored to belong to a network in which you can feel comfortable enough to not just share ideas but your feelings and be supported. 370 and growing!

3 comments:

Crimzen Creative said...

It's good to know other women care and am honored to be a part of the community.

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Great idea in listing fellow Divapreneur comments. I was trying to guess who said those things! ;)

sweetdesigner said...

I am so happy to be part of this community! I think a lot of women need to know that they can do anything. If they can dream it, they can do it, and there's always someone to give moral support along the way :)